Franz Inc. Press Room
Franz is a leading vendor of semantic technology tools featuring
AllegroGraph and persistent dynamic object-oriented
development tools including Allegro CL/CLOS with AllegroCache Object
Database. AllegroGraph, Franz's high-performance, scalable,
disk-based graph database, provides the solid storage layer for powerful
GeoTemporal Reasoning, Social Network Analytics and Ontology Modeling
capabilities for today's Web 3.0 applications.
Based in Oakland, California, Franz Inc. is an American owned
company that delivers leading-edge development products that enable
software developers to build flexible, scalable, semantic applications
quickly and cost-effectively. Franz is committed to market-driven
product development, the highest levels of product quality and
responsive customer support and service. Franz has demonstrated
consistent growth and profitability since inception.
- 23-April-2013: GRUFF - Graph Search Browser extends Visual Query Building Capabilities
- 12-March-2013: Franz's CEO, Jans Aasman to Present at SemTechBiz '13
- 4-February-2013: Enterprise Data World welcomes presentation by Jans Aasman, Franz's CEO
Franz's CEO, Jans Aasman to Present at Text Analytics World in San
- 14-January-2013: Semantics in Healthcare and Life Sciences (CSHALS) the next venue for Franz Inc. presentation
- 11-September-2012: Franz's CEO, Jans Aasman to Present at SemTech '12 in London
Franz Extends GRUFF, its RDF Browser for Data Discovery and Visual
Franz's CEO, Jans Aasman to Present at NoSQL Now! 2012
- 13-August-2012: Franz's VP of Corporate Development, Sheng-Chuan Wu to be Keynote Speaker at Knowledge Technology Week 2012
Franz Inc. Adds Symmetric Multi-Processing in Allegro CL®
- 4-June-2012: Franz Inc. Adds Solr and MongoDB Integration to its Semantic Web Database
- 15-May-2012: Franz's CEO, Jans Aasman to Present at SemTech '12
- 15-September-2011: Franz Inc. and TopQuadrant Partner to Deliver
Semantic Reporting System for the Oil and Gas Industry
- 16-August-2011: Franz's AllegroGraph Sets New Record - 1 Trillion RDF Triples
- 7-June-2011: Franz’s
AllegroGraph® Sets New Record on
- 20-April-2011: ReadWrite Cloud, "5 Graph Databases to Consider"
- 18-April-2011: Information Management Newsletter, "Will Triple Stores Replace Relational Databases?"
- 9-March-2011: database Trends and Applications article, "NoSQL Option: Triplestore Databases"
- 7-December-2010: Franz Developer Wins Google AI Contest with Lisp Algorithm
- More Press Releases from the archive.
STIDS-2010 Proceedings, Semantic Technologies for
Intelligence, Defense, and Security, Fairfax, VA, USA, October 27-28,
2010: Semantic Real Time Intelligent Decision Automation
, A Position Paper by Bill Guinn and Jans Aasman>
Forrester Research Interviews Franz Inc.
"The Role of Social Network Analysis"
AllegroGraph at Work
Sample AllegroGraph Customers
What One Trillion Means for the Semantic Web
InfoQ interviews Jans Aasman on how MongoGraph helps NoSQL Developers
Dr. Dobb's interviews CEO Jans Aasman - Catching Up
GeoTemporal Reasoning in a Web 3.0 World, by Jans
Aasman is a featured article in V1 Magazine
Venture Beat Article
Article on Franz -
Read more about how AllegroGraph will become the foundation for the Semantic
Web 2.0 Arrives to Find Web 3.0 Under Way
TopQuadrant and Franz to announce development of semantic Web technology that aims to make computers smarter.
For a listing of news articles, blogs, and websites, visit Lisp in the News.
View some of Franz's logos.
2201 Broadway, Suite 715
Oakland, CA 94612
Tel: (510) 452-2000 x165
Fax: (510) 452-0182